SVKM International's Unique Primary Programme, at the Primary Stage helps guide your child's mind to understand and face the challenges posed by higher level curriculums both Indian and International.
A simple three way process, the UPP makes learning logical and retention easier.
Written Curriculum - lays emphasis on understanding of concepts, creation of knowledge, development of skills, promotion of positive attitudes and motivates right action.
Taught Curriculum - uses the inquiry based learning approach and works on 6 main areas of development.
- Who we are? - EXPLORING MYSELF
- Where we are in place and time? - EXPLORING MY PAST AND PRESENT
- Why do we need to organize ourselves? - EXPLORING MANAGEMENT SKILLS
- How we express ourselves? - EXPLORING MY EXPRESSIONS
- How the world works? - EXPLORING THE WORLD
- Sharing the planet - EXPLORING THE ART OF LIVING TOGETHER
Learnt Curriculum – assesses the students in a manner that ensures students are able to understand and appreciate both their own strengths and weaknesses.
The assessment levels are divided into two parts – theory and practical. Teachers maintain a record of all assessments conducted along with the inquiry initiated by students, actual process of inquiry and the outcomes of the same.